Sunday, July 19, 2009

The weekend

This weekend was uneventful, which is nice. I went to the gym in the morning and harassed the kids to get their chores done. Matt and I went to a friendship dinner at a ward members house. We had a great time being with just adults. Unfortunately, the van battery died and I will be home bound most of the next week. Oh well, I guess their could be worse things.

Sunday was nice. I spent the morning doing some reading on Trusting in God, then went to church. For some reason I was antsy at church. It was hard to sit still. I felt like a little kid. I guess we are all entitled to our days.

Monday, Kazhia has her heart ultrasound. We are getting a ride, luckily it's just down the street. I have to get my coupons ready to go to Fry's 10 item mega event for Tuesday evening shopping. I am looking forward to a new week. It's gonna be great!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, our van battery died too! Curt had it loaded to go flying and so we had to call roadside assistance to have them jumpstart it.
    I'll be homebound all week too, it's not that bad, but I guess I just used to it.

    I hope everything goes well at the ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete