Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sick of the Shoulder Injury!

I'm sick of this whole shoulder injury. I have a tear in my rotator cuff and there was one in one of my bicep tendons. This was hurt about 3 years ago and keeps flaring up! I keep doing things unconsciously that make it worse. Like picking up things that are too heavy, and moving things, sleeping on my left side. I know what's wrong with it and there is nothing I can do other than rehabbing it. Luckily it's not as bad as the original injury, but it's frustrating just the same. I had to vent!! Thanks for letting me!

1 comment:

  1. It's good to vent, I can totally relate. My tear is in my right shoulder and I have had people ask me why I keep my arm close to my body. I haven't really hurt it in a while, but it does get sore from time-to-time. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete