Sunday, November 22, 2009

I finally watched New Moon, and the special effects were so much better than Twilight!! It was a great movie, one I plan to watch over and over again. I wish the producers would put more details in it and make it 3 to 4 hours long. All of us would love it, right?? So there is my critique of the movie basics.

I love NEW MOON!! I love the story line. I totally can relate with Bella's deep profound sadness, and the joy of being with "him" once again. I to have found myself in similar situations. It brings back powerful memories of my life.

I can understand how Jacob is her sun and fills her hole in her heart when he is around. But, as she is away from him the hole comes back and she feels empty. I know how someone can fill a wounded heart. For me, it isn't someone of the opposite sex. Although a friend like Jacob would do wonders.. :) Many times it is a trusted girlfriend that brings me back from the point of feeling complete and utter destruction. Many of my friends fill my heart when it is wounded, and I am so grateful for these wonderful women I have in my life. Here's to all of u!

1 comment:

  1. I've seen it twice now, loved it too! I want to see it again.. but am trying just to wait until it comes out on video.

    ReplyDelete