Sunday, October 18, 2009

Catching Up.......

Well--- So much has happened since this summer~ I worked at Bath and Body Works for about a month, I kept getting fewer and fewer hours, then school started. I started subbing, it was steady three days a week usually. So things were looking up as far as job opportunities. I had a interview with Walgreen's call center, and I got a full time job. I am at the call center in Tempe right across the street from Matt. So, we have been carpooling the past month. At first he didn't really care for it because I interfered with his space, and the way he liked things just so. Now, I think he likes it much better. It's nice to have a captive audience! :) My shift will change in November and we won't be carpooling as often, I think we will be able to go together 3 days a week.

Adjusting to working full time has been a challenge for everyone. I am spreading myself really thin between work, kids, making dinner and getting groceries. It gets pretty insane around here some days. The kids are home more by themselves and haven't always made the best decisions in the world. They are getting on each others nerves more often. They are hungry and cranky by the time we get home. And Matt is helping out more than he is used to as well. But we are all surviving and doing much better now. Thank goodness. I will post another topic soon since I have so much to write about.

2 comments: