Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Polish Swatch n Review

From my last post, these are what the newest colors look like and what I thought of them.   I will try and not be too long!


Starting from above my left finger isSally Hansen (SH) Diamond Strength Diamonds, SH Insta Dri Blue streak, SH Xtreme Wear Crushed, SH Salon Complete Thinking of Blue, Nicole Brilliant Idea, SH Insta Dri Coco a go go, China Glaze (CG) Fireside Glow, CG Holly Day, CG Mistletoe Me, Zoya Pippa, Revlon Super Nature, Essie Lady Godiva, Revlon Blue Mosiac, SH Salon Complete Navy Baby, SH Diamond Strength Platinum.

I really loved the way ALL the Sally Hansen went on.  Nice and smooth and only used 2 coats and dried well.  The Insta Dri had a faster drying time and possibly could have gotten away with 1 coat.

China Glaze went on fabulous as well, did we even question that?  Did need 2 coats and not try quite as fast, but so pretty and nice to use.

Revlon was nice to use as well, more sheer than the others, could use 3 coats easy.  But the green n the blue sparkles are amazing colors!

Essie is a great brand as well, this is my first bottle.  This went on great and will be so pretty once I add sparkles or stamp it.

The Zoya Yellow is wonderful and goes well with my Revlon Green, cant wait to use those colors together.  My first purchase of this brand.  Love it!!

Whew!!  Lots of work!!!  Have a colorful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment